Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F70 finds me a nice Standing Liberty!

Mark in NC

I've been having an absolute blast using the new F70! The weight and balance are incredible...and the depth?....Whew! The quarter ( I think a '27...hard to tell with the wear) gave my lesche digger (and me) a workout... I was running it near some electric cattle fences to see how it would handle the RFI, and hit the quarter at 6 inches. I was using 4H tones and sensitivity at 40, threshold -2, default speed... standard coil. Signal was loud and clear with a good lock on the confidence bar.

HH'n

Cool. That's one of the things that I really like about the F70 so far is that the ID number seems very consistent from 1" out to the limit of detection. Other ID machines that I've tried tend to increase or decrease the ID number with deeper objects.