Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F70

A hunting buddy of mine lost his job this week and asked me to eBay his F70 for him, it's in nice shape.
Kind of ironic, just last week I posted here and asked what a nice used one is worth, I guess we'll find out this afternoon.
Man ... I hate to see this kind of thing, people selling their hobby stuff just to survive.

Good Hunting
Mike

No ... I'm selling it on eBay for a friend that lost his job suddenly and needs the money ...
I already purchased a used F70 just a week ago for a back-up unit to my F75 ... but before purchasing it, I asked on this forum what a good used F70 was worth.
Had I known this one was would become available that soon afterwards, it would have been a good for him and me.

Good Hunting
Mike

No ... not the first go round on the quick 24 hour auction, it brought $459.99 ... just under the $475 reserve but it seems the 2 main bidders lost their internet connection during the end time of the auction and couldn't get back online to make their final bids.
At least that's what they BOTH told me, so I relisted it for a 3 day run and we'll see what happens.

Good Hunting ..... it's almost 60 degrees here today, I'm headed out for some detecting :)
Mike

If he was smart, he would use the F-70 to find some extra money.

I have an F-70 and it paid for itself the first month I had it. It is a killer coin finder. The extra cash it can generate can be massive especially when finding gold rings with prices over $900 and ounce.

There is more money in the ground than is in circulation right now.

Sort of like eating your seed corn. Once the money from the F-70 is spent, it is gone forever. The F-70 can bring in some extra cash finding change, jewelry and relics. Gold will be rising in price along with silver thanks to government policies and the Federal Reserve killing the US dollar.

Getting rid of the F-70 is like killing and eating the goose that laid the golden eggs.

I agree with you 100% .... however .. he's my friend and I have a detector or two he can choose from to use until he can get back on his feet. :twodetecting:
Good Hunting
Mike

Steve from Ohio said:
If he was smart, he would use the F-70 to find some extra money.

I have an F-70 and it paid for itself the first month I had it. It is a killer coin finder. The extra cash it can generate can be massive especially when finding gold rings with prices over $900 and ounce.

There is more money in the ground than is in circulation right now.

Sort of like eating your seed corn. Once the money from the F-70 is spent, it is gone forever. The F-70 can bring in some extra cash finding change, jewelry and relics. Gold will be rising in price along with silver thanks to government policies and the Federal Reserve killing the US dollar.

Getting rid of the F-70 is like killing and eating the goose that laid the golden eggs.