Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75-2 :fisher: A Short Two Hour Hunt :detecting:

tabman

I ran out of steam today and called it a day early. I couldn't even get up a decent trash pile. I think I got Spring fever. I did manage to corner a 1945 Mercury Dime, a few Wheat Pennies, some Clad Coins and a Gainsboro Sterling Silver Ring. Maybe I'm just out of shape. I've only hunted 3 times in just a little over two weeks, because my SUV has been in the shop after getting a little bump from another car. I really like hunting along side those sidewalks. Those hot sweaty joggers swinging their arms tend to lose rings. So any grassy area within 5 or 6 feet of a sidewalk where people jog is a good place to look.:detecting:

My settings were: 80 on the sensitivity, discrimination 7, tones 4H, and switching back and forth between boost and DE. NEL Sharpshooter Coil

tabman

Gainsboro%20Ring%20And%20Mercury%20Dime%20002_zpshaeufay6.jpg
Gainsboro%20Ring%20And%20Mercury%20Dime%20003_zpssofqowbh.jpg

Gainsboro%20Ring%20And%20Mercury%20Dime%20007_zpstfwf81wo.jpg
Gainsboro%20Ring%20And%20Mercury%20Dime%20008_zps1dehlrw2.jpg

Gainboro%20Ring%20And%20Mercury%20Dime%20007_zpsh4wx4lh6.jpg
Gainboro%20Ring%20And%20Mercury%20Dime%20005_zpstectaxzn.jpg

Gainsboro%20Ring%20And%20Mercury%20Dime%20011_zpscvrlooh4.jpg

n/t

Heavy looking ring and really crisp dime there Tab!:clapping:

Looks like the place is greening up fast...getting too hot to hunt comfortably?:shrug:
Mud

Thanks everyone. Hopefully, I'll get my second wind, but right now I'm feeling a little lazy. Laying back in hammock listening to the ocean waves roll in would be nice.

tabman