Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 5" coil

shooter

Lost my 5" coil when the rear window was open in my Jeep. must have bounced out, anyone have a used one to part with?

Guess what I don't need the coil any more. My daughter borrowed my jeep to go 4-wheeling and she took the stuff out of the back of my jeep, she put it all back but the coil drooped out when I mentioned the coil was lost she said she found it in the garage. I thought it was on the shaft in the holder I made for the coils. Thanks for the help.

Glad to see you back on the forum and getting ready for some fall hunting. We are getting the rain needed here in WV last night and still going today. The ground should be in good shape.

Ron in WV

WV62 said:
Glad to see you back on the forum and getting ready for some fall hunting. We are getting the rain needed here in WV last night and still going today. The ground should be in good shape.

Ron in WV

I hate you...this whole area of the state is under drought conditions and has been for several weeks.
We had a shot at rain yesterday and not a drop fell anywhere near any of my hunting sites.
This clay filled garbage has turned into concrete and even the rare black dirt is almost impossible to dig in and I will destroy any site and kill the grass in any place that I would be dumb enough to try.
No more rain is even predicted until early November and I am not holding my breath on that, either.

I go out from time to time just to swing and get signals and only dig the shallowest of targets and it has become a big drag.
If this goes on much longer this is the next tool I will be adding to the arsenal but I have a feeling even this thing will just bounce off the top of the ground.
Be thankful for what you have.

Maybe if you was to plan a picnic you would get some rain or ants.:lol: