Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 "boost" or "cache" option ????

Hi Guys,
Maybe a stupid question,but here goes:
What is the boost or cache option/ setting on a F75 ,and is it NOT ON all F75's ???
I'm guessing this involves enhancing or amplifying weak signals , but is not standard on all F75's ???
What gives ??
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your time.
"Dirty"

On the original F75. ( Black & Gold Rods)

It was added on the F75 LTD (Cameo) colored
Continues to be on the F75SE ( Black) painted F75 machine.

BP boost mode is an enhanced sensitivity ( Filtered differently) that lets you hunt in tall grass areas swinging the coil over the grass, without the loss of (Almost) full depth capabilities of the F75LTD & SE Models.

Cache mode is designed to penetrate deeper into the ground for deep cache targets. You Must slow down on the swing when in cache mode. Cache mode per the factory is the deepest mode on LTD, and Se Models per the factory...........

De Mode on all machines is the default mode for general detecting in discrimination.

Hey , thanks for the info !!

Elton said:
On the original F75. ( Black & Gold Rods)

It was added on the F75 LTD (Cameo) colored
Continues to be on the F75SE ( Black) painted F75 machine.

BP boost mode is an enhanced sensitivity ( Filtered differently) that lets you hunt in tall grass areas swinging the coil over the grass, without the loss of (Almost) full depth capabilities of the F75LTD & SE Models.

Cache mode is designed to penetrate deeper into the ground for deep cache targets. You Must slow down on the swing when in cache mode. Cache mode per the factory is the deepest mode on LTD, and Se Models per the factory...........

De Mode on all machines is the default mode for general detecting in discrimination.

Perfect reply!!

To add to this these are not just "new" modes, it also involved a much faster new microprocessor as bp and cl take more samples so the computer has a better snapshot of what's in the ground, and can make a better assessment of deeper targets. It's very hot on low conductors.

cobra, in your opinion do the benefits of the faster processor extend to the 'de' mode of the LTD or SE over the std model?
ie, does 'de' mode on the faster versions go deeper or do the benefits only extend to BP and Cache modes?

If the cache mode is the deepest, why not just run it all of the time? Does it gain depth and lose width or sensitivity? In other words, would the cache mode be equally OK for finding a deep rosie?

Cashe mode it intended for larger objects but some like it with a small coil and slow sweep.
I hunt in BP mode most of the time . If you hold the red button down the machine will revert
back to DE mode then back to BP mode when released

Good point gmanlight.I run mostly de,because there is usually to much junk close to the surface,BUT I will jump to bp with one push of the butten to confirm or further diagnose what the mach. is trying to tell me is in the ground.....hh rick in mi.