Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 Camo

Just interested, i've relisted my F75 Camo after the 4th return to Fisher and i'm having no interest with it. I also seen a new 1 on another site that was listed then the price dropped and still having no interest. With the upgrade issues they had has it made the resale value of these nothing short of junk? Tom

Tom in reality most folks read negative. Posts and we'll when the issue is solved are leary. Do you feel that you're camo is junk????? Ofcourse not let the newer posts and the fantastic results. Sink in. Give it a couple weeks. You're machine is unique camo ltd with dst come on personally i think youre asking price is too low most ran out to buy new shiny red machines but changes of heart will occour and youre machine will sell raise the price 100$ make it the same as its foreign competitors chin up Sir its a top shelf unit !!!!!!! relidt it 3weeks from now HH tom

I agree with Tom,
The upgrade seems like a postive move in every aspect. The new tones and FA mode and DST make this a whole new machine. If others are leary about it due to problems early on (11-15 version) then they won't ever know what a truly capable machine this is until all the positive feedback comes from this year's hunting. Hold on to it. I have a feeling it will demand alot higher of a price once the word gets spread if you still want to sell it.
HH
John