Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75-DST - Pattering Human Behavior :fisher::detecting:

tabman

It's human nature for people to take shortcuts. If you look closely you can see the walk path in the grass from years of use. People who used to work at a old retail store many years ago that is now closed cut across the corner of a vacant lot to catch a bus to go home. The ole bus stop isn't there anymore, but people still cut across to save a few steps. All these finds were found with the F75-DST except for the sterling pendant and few coins found with the Omega. My mom worked at that retail store and I can remember being with my dad a few times when I was around 5 or 6 years old to pick my mother up from work. Most of the time she took the bus home and she might have lost one of those Mercury Dimes that I found today.

tabman

F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20016_zpspnfbqyeo.jpg
F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20018_zpsxxhsoyip.jpg

F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20021_zpsbpd87k8r.jpg
F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20022_zpspdmijljr.jpg

F75SE-2%20Silver%20Ring%20002_zpsq1p45duu.jpg
F75SE-2%20Silver%20Ring%20003_zpszkjp6a3j.jpg

Omega%20%20Pendant%20001_zpsmz1bz5oi.jpg
Omega%20%20Pendant%20003_zpsn04j2mei.jpg

F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20003_zpscixoosix.jpg
F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20008_zpsdtwdglpj.jpg

F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20011_zpsffudtldz.jpg
F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20014_zpsfto78nwh.jpg

You did well fine Sir...

CZconnoisseur said:
Great hunt! You sure have a way with the silver coins and jewelry!

We'll hit that site together in the morning. I only hunted it for about 2 hours. There's more there!

tabman

Excellent haul and great post about those cut across areas and all that...:clapping: You are right about thinking about how people interact with this planet and structures etc...Really Great Work, Tab!:beers:
Mud

Nice finds Tabman, I remember what you said before about location being the most important part of your hunt and this just proves again what you were saying. You and Jim down in tn are really racking up the silver, I'm jealous wish I could get in your league.

Thanks everyone. I get lucky every once in awhile. I keep my eyes peeled for those good locations that others have passed by.

tabman

Amazing finds Tab , you are right about the bus stop i heard of a guy up hear who found a bus stop and raked in over 100 merc dimes

kaolinwasher said:
Amazing finds Tab , you are right about the bus stop i heard of a guy up hear who found a bus stop and raked in over 100 merc dimes

Thanks Gunnar. You have to put your thinking cap on to find those good spots that others have overlooked. I think that people who are good at hunting game with a gun that can easily spot bottle necks and funnels also do will at metal detecting.

tabman