Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 FA

brianfloyd

Have any of you guys tried hunting in the FA process. At first I thought it was terrible. But after hearing an f 75 expert talk about it I gave it another try. I threw 5 targets in the floor pretty close together and the FA process got them all correct. None of the other modes could duplicate. Since then I have taken it out several times and found quite a bit of change and a ring. Nothing really deep but the speed of it is awesome. If your hunting in trash give it a try.

I have a tuned 75se that I ran for a little bit today in FA even though it wasn't trashy just to see the difference--definite loss of depth as the 8" clad quarter disappeared.
It was a much more well mannered machine than it's predecessor and performed admirably . A trashy area is definitely in it's future

There's a couple places I know I'm going to experiment with this. There's a couple sites I visit that have pavilions going back to Victorian era but the trash is terrible. If it can thread a little tighter they may be very productive.

yes fa process has its place i used it at a bus stop last week its one of the trashiest spots i know and did very well at picking out good targets lots of pennies and dimes, i think with the small coil fa will work even better hh