Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75+ Finds Today

JaWi.

It was only in the 80's today so I gave it a try for 2 hours. Had permission on a older home I've been saving for awhile. Used my F75+ today with the Nel Sharpshooter coil. I have used it some this year and like this coil. Settings were sens.90, 3H tones with Iron and foil notched out. One thing for sure is it sure pays to get on sites which have not been hunted or not much. I was able to dig a worn 1892 Barber Quarter, 1914 Barber Dime in great shape and also a no date Buffalo as well as 6 Wheats. I'll be back for sure as I only covered the front yard some. Probably will try the stock 11in. coil next as it may go alittle deeper? Deepest coin today was around 7-8 in. I took a pic but it turned out poor.

Went back this morning and went over the area I hunted yesterday. Used the stock 11in. DD today. Only found two more wheats and a 1964 Dog license tag. I should add I got clad both days also which totaled $1.76. The more I use the F75 the more I like it. I have used lots of detectors over the last 30 years and it is a keeper for me.

Two Barbers in one hunt is a very good day. Nice hunting!