Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 LTD/DST Disc. Problem

shooter

Still having that Disc problem, Was at the old Drive again and was working in all metals, 60 SEN. and just watching the numbers and digging only 65 and up got 2 sil/dimes 8"s, and some wheaties, now there is tons of trash so I didn't care about the audio beeps , so after awhile I switched over to Disc and was using the same method about an hour into disc, mode i was getting a lot of iron grunts so now i put my mind to listening to the audio, now i'm in disc 50, sen 60, 3 tone process BP, everything was giving audio and all disc. slashes were highlighted dark but the iron one it was there but faded out not dark like the other ones. Any ideas or has anyone have this problem, hate to send it in in the middle of the season, pretty sure the DST warr. is up. Also pull 2 Buff. nickles at that disc. 50.

Turn your disc all the way down and see if that iron slash goes dark. If so you have accidentally notched an iron zone in. Nothing a factory reset won't cure.

Mike