Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 LTD Maiden Voyage

Coptician

Been waiting on a bonus check for months, and knowing it was coming I researched and read everything I could about a new land machine. Coming from a Minelab Sovereign, seemed like the F75 was what I was looking for, but I was wary of so many modes/settings/etc. I decided to spring for it and boy am I glad I did. This morning I took it out for the first time, to a very well hunted old ball field. Found a bunch of clad coins much deeper than I'm used to finding them. And happily, I seem to "mesh" with the platform pretty well. Easy to set up, much easier to understand what it's telling me than I thought it would be. An old pocket knife very deep, I swear the F75 independently rang the numbers on the different metals in the knife. I dug it because the numbers bounced a lot. This thing is gonna be a serious relic weapon. Also, very impressed with the couple coins that read true with iron present. I also love that it runs much quieter than I read about and with my grey ghost headphones the faintest signals are easily heard. This machine has instantly reignited my excitement for the hobby!

use BP (boost process) mode; or try stat, only one tone, but the depth is PI deep (try an air test) and no recovery delay. You may need to retune more often though.
Contrary to what you hear, a concentric is deeper, quieter, i.d. is more stable and bottlecap///iron rejection is better.
It is symmetric and there are less dead spots too.Fisher offers an oval 10".

Congrats on the new F75, you have a lot of on board tools to make that detector do just about anything you want in the way of detecting.

I have been a F75 owner since I retired in 2010 and pretty much a coin hunter.

Good luck,

Ron in WV

Congrats on a happy and successful maiden hunt. It is a sweet detector for sure.

HH
Mike

Congratulations on a the new detector. I have heard great things about them. Enjoy!

Congrats on buying the F75. You won’t be sorry.
Google “F75 tips and tricks” where you’ll find a wealth of info.
Also YouTube is very useful as well.

Happy Hunting