Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 LTD ON THE WAY!!:detecting:

Dave0

I FINALLY BROKE DOWN AND GOT ME AN F75 LTD ON THE WAY. I HAVE USED EXPLORERS FOR YEARS AND I STILL LOVE THEM, BUT I AM OPENING UP TO DIFFERENT MAKES OF DETECTORS. JUST WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY TIPS I SHOULD KNOW WHEN I GET IT. THANKS DAVE

Dave, I'll pass along the tips I had when I started......BP Mode, Disc 21, Sens 50, 3H or 4H tones. Be sure to get a good ground balance and then let her rip...............hold on tight.....it's a great ride. I switched from the "W" company this year (my 5th year) to the Fisher. I learn something almost every time out. Lower the disc, increase the sens and play with the tones as you go along, I like to keep her running stable, so I set everything as the site allows.

If you have not done so yet, be sure to go to www.dankowskidetectors.com and read the forum post titled "Rcpt Ack of F75 Ltd prototype", this one post is an invaluable lesson on the machine. The rest of his articles on the home page are well worth the time to read (over and over) as well, not just for Fisher users but for anyone who detects.

Good Luck and HH

Dave

No tips, but, I can give you a WARNING. You are going to have a blast with that machine! Congrats!!

If you run into any problems just shoot me a pm.