Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 LTD Upgrade question

mike5853

I will be getting a new F75 LTD shortly from Kellyco. What needs to be done to get this upgrade? Do I need to call Fisher Labs and ship it to them after I get it? Looks like an excellent upgrade.

Here is the link, just push the button and follow the instructions. Thinking your upgrade should be free.

Ron in WV

http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/upgrade.htm

you should get the new updated version ask kellyco before you buy if it is the new updated model, if you have not bought it yet i would shop around with the forum sponsers and you will get a much better deal good luck hh

Just a heads up, they all have the new software. Feel free to call me if you'd like to order one!

Chris Brooks
International and
Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
1085 Belle Ave.
Winter Springs, Fl. 32708
1-888-535-5926 Toll Free Ext. 102
1-407-699-8700 Ext. 102
1-407699-9283 Fax
cbrooks@KellycoDetectors.com
www.kellycodetectors.com

Thanks Chris - after reading the there may be a decrease in depth in "all metal" mode. I may wait.

kellycochris said:
Just a heads up, they all have the new software. Feel free to call me if you'd like to order one!

Chris Brooks
International and
Domestic Sales
Kellyco Metal Detectors
1085 Belle Ave.
Winter Springs, Fl. 32708
1-888-535-5926 Toll Free Ext. 102
1-407-699-8700 Ext. 102
1-407699-9283 Fax
cbrooks@KellycoDetectors.com
www.kellycodetectors.com