Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 Upgrade & The F70

Whaddaryatalkingabout! :shrug:

From its inception, The stock F70 with the 11"dd was and IS the Final 'upgrade' to the whole Fseries line! :lmfao:

Sorry, couldnt help myself!..:sadwalk:...I dont know the correct answer you seek from a technical 'upgrayyd' perspective, just tossing this out there as a bait to the "ONE" who knows for SURE..dont know if it will draw him out from under the cover of the lilypads of Corp marketing though...maybe over this weekend, if he has his ears on, might even PM ya??

He's one smart and old guy who designed and built these miraculous F rigs for us, who's seen a few better Hulapoppers that this mediocre attempt of mine twitched in front of his nose on an open Forum a time or two....still, it would be a good thing for us all to know, from a technical aspect, the inherent 'in field' benefits between the two..stock 70, or upgrayyd 75? Does a guy NEED to upgrayyd a 70 on the new 75 upgrayyded platform to find 'apples to apples' in the real world? If its even possible? Which it probably is not on account of the 70 IS already upgrayyded and top of the F class?

Well Poindexter? You gonna talk or you gonna fish? (Gentlemen, now THATS the kind of twitch that makes that Big One blow up!) ..oh crap! did I type that out loud?:rofl: delete! delete! damn you!:heh:
Mud

Doubt it.
Being built on the same platform as the T2 and the F75 I suspect it could be...but I don't think that option would ever come up.
From a retail point of view it would make no sense.
Manufacturers have the goal to sell as many of their top machines as they can.
The most markup is usually in those so they make them with the most whistle and bells.
The F75 has all those, the F70 has less, and yet using the features the F70 does possess you can accomplish similar feats at similar sites using similar coils.
Woof has already stated the fact that the marketing guys at Fisher don't really want knowledge of how good the F70 really is to get out too much, the closer they make the F70 seem to be in abilities to the F75 the more that will defeat that goal.

I personally don't believe one is needed. It's fine just the way it is. Was only curious. Thanks for the responses.