Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75+ very first find is a good one!

88junior

I hit a area that I have hammered with multiple detectors. This is a old soccer field that stays packed on pretty weekends. I knew that there should be some jewelry at this spot but have been skunked every time there. That is till the F75+ entered the playing field. This 24" 13 gram silver necklace with gold plating popped up. It came in at a solid nickel id. It took me some time getting it out of all of the grass roots. But it is all there except for the piece that broke causing it to be lost right at the clasp. After finding this the sky opened up and rain made me call it a day. I'll be going back to see what else the F75+ can unearth for me that the other detectors couldn't.

Attachments

• IMG_20210127_162328775.jpg
    IMG_20210127_162328775.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 171
Boy does that bring back memories from last summer! Almost identical story too. I was walking on air when I left my field so bet you were too!!! Good job.

I hit a area that I have hammered with multiple detectors. This is a old soccer field that stays packed on pretty weekends. I knew that there should be some jewelry at this spot but have been skunked every time there. That is till the F75+ entered the playing field. This 24" 13 gram silver necklace with gold plating popped up. It came in at a solid nickel id. It took me some time getting it out of all of the grass roots. But it is all there except for the piece that broke causing it to be lost right at the clasp. After finding this the sky opened up and rain made me call it a day. I'll be going back to see what else the F75+ can unearth for me that the other detectors couldn't.
What a way to break in a new machine,Way to go

Thanks you guys! I have always loved the F75 and T2 detectors. They always seem to find me jewelry that other detectors can't find. I have actually got rid of a couple of my other machines after getting a F75 back in my hands.

There supposedly are better detectors for a certain applications, but for day in, day out hunting, I can attest the 75 will hang right in there with the big boys. HH Jim tn

Yes
There supposedly are better detectors for a certain applications, but for day in, day out hunting, I can attest the 75 will hang right in there with the big boys. HH Jim tn
Yes it will