Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 vs T2 on depth

wildbill!!

I've been using the T2+ for a few years now for relic hunting and have made some good finds with it but I can honestly say none were over 9 or 10 inches deep. I will say the T2+ goes deeper than my Garrett ATPRO. My question is will the F75+ go deeper than the T2+?

ive had both,and in my western Pennsylvania both the t2 and f75 go deep . I’ve owned the older units and the newer units…I would say this, the f75 and t2 are neck and neck on depth in similar modes. The f75 is smoother,and that to me made it a clear winner out of the two for my hunting.

I concur with wooddbutcher. Since they first came out, I've had three F 75's and two T 2's and in my moderate ground I couldn't see any difference in depth. Until, I bought a F 75 with boost mode. Boost gave it the edge over the T 2 I had at the time. Both great detectors and have definitely stood the test of time. HH jim tn

I concur with wooddbutcher. Since they first came out, I've had three F 75's and two T 2's and in my moderate ground I couldn't see any difference in depth. Until, I bought a F 75 with boost mode. Boost gave it the edge over the T 2 I had at the time. Both great detectors and have definitely stood the test of time. HH jim tn
Thanks for your input Jim.