Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 vs T2

Albert

What is the difference between these two detectors ? The name is the only thing that I can see and the f75 has a back light . Seen a few at a good price . Just curious . Thanks

What is the difference between these two detectors ? The name is the only thing that I can see and the f75 has a back light . Seen a few at a good price . Just curious . Thanks
In my opinion the T2 when I had it I thought it was more of a relic detector while the F75 to me was the beter coin hunting detector. I found smaller targets with the T2 seem to ring up more and dug more trash like smaller canslaw that fooled me while the F75 seem to ring more good targets and with the smaller coil on the F-75 got in to the trashier area beter in my opinion.
Rick

I have the F70 & the 75 great machines let me tell you how much fisher stood behind repair to my machine amazing work fast turnaround. I really like the f75 it just seems to have a quick response I love the stock coil for me it separates trash targets very well.

Awesome guys . Thanks for the response . I have seen a few videos on each detector and it seems like they are susceptible to emi . What’s your experience with them on emi . Thanks

VID numbers are different, iron is 1 to 15 on F75 and 1 to 40 on the T2. The F75 has notch capability the T2 lacks. In boost mode the T2 is solely 2 tone while the F75 boost works in all the tones. The F75 has a no motion all metal and a super fast mode which the T2 doesn't. The F75 remembers settings, the T2 doesn't. The F75 can use concentric coils, the T2 uses only DD ones. There are different models of both the T2 and the F75. The earliest ones, like all overpowered detectors were susceptible to emi. The newer ones were less so. I have an early T2 and most places it is not a problem. Usually turning down sensitivity cures it. It is still plenty deep.