Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

f75

jmaryt

hey gang! maybe i am behind the curve?
i gotta "standard" f-75,and was wondering if anybody still uses this detector,especially for coins!
very few posts about the "standard" f-75 any more. guess everybody has moved on to
the f-75 (l.t.d) OR somethin' else?..just wondering!..thanks!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

J.T. I still use my f-75. Just sent it in for repair. The PP/Fast grab switch finally wore out. It's been to Fisher about 8 days now. I've been using the cz for a few months with some good old coin finds. Looking foreward to getting the 75 back to use in some old homestead heavy nail infested areas where the cz is lacking.

A force in it's own.... Original 75 is awesome, and deep, deep, deep......

thanks everyone! was beginin'' to wonder!
dont feel so lonely anymore!. been usin' mine since '08
been a killer on coins,especially with the 5" sniffer!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Bought mine in April 2007 when they first came out and still love it. It's been in for service a couple of times and Fisher service is first class.

Steve, I got the LTD. Love it. Will say right out of the box my concern was that toggle. Had it a year and a half now. So far OK. Just wondered about the actual metal gauge, like I would of preferred a beefier switch, if you know what I mean. Out in the woods Im not being dainty with it. Let me know if it comes back with anything but the same one. Good Hunts, CO

It's all I've used for the past two years and put a lot of hours on it without any major problems. Had a wire come loose at the top coil connection but an electronics guy at worked soldered it back in a few minutes.

I love all the on the fly options and play around with them quite a bit, especially when I know I'm over a good target. Target separation is fantastic and the light weight sure comes in handy on all day hunts.

If I had some cash to spare I think I'd buy a V3I just because I like to tinker.