Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75SE set up....

gsmith

Okay, not a noob ( 15+ yrs ) but am a f75se noob....so here's the fisher noob question: Am going to take the SE out on her maiden dig in the morning and plan on running am, 0 dis,bp mode....do I need to goto dis mode first and set dis to 0 before I gb because of the factory settings or can I just goto am, then gb and set the rest of the settings?

You can keep the factory settings in disc side and am has nothing to do with it.
If you end up with to much trash or iron targets or you get overwhelmed
try disc side set disc to 0 notch 1 tone 2f and turn the sens down until its pretty quiet even if it means 40 percent, ignore the grunts have fun and good luck!!

Note: its tricky to get the notch to 0 from factory settings this means you have no / lines above numbers when disc is set to 0

Diggin Metal said:
You can keep the factory settings in disc side and am has nothing to do with it.
If you end up with to much trash or iron targets or you get overwhelmed
try disc side set disc to 0 notch 1 tone 2f and turn the sens down until its pretty quiet even if it means 40 percent, ignore the grunts have fun and good luck!!

Note: its tricky to get the notch to 0 from factory settings this means you have no / lines above numbers when disc is set to 0

Thanks Diggin.....thats what I wasn't sure about...didn't know if factory settings affected both disc and am together or not....kinda use to the noise...have had some of the noisiest machines on the market and just traded off a atpro which in garretts version of am is one of the chattiest machines on the market!..:)
Greg

Idf I were you i'd start out in the default factory setting till you get used to it, factory set you should still find good stuff. Get to know it first.