Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Factory programs... question

basstrackerman

The stock factory programs on the deus , are they completely adjustable? Or are there hidden settings on each program that separates them from the other programs that cannot be adjusted? Could they all be changed temporarily to match each other? I'm curious due to picking a program to start off with and how adjustable it is for each site or do I need to pick several programs due to not all adjustments can be made for that site.. thanks

You can take any factory program, make any changes to it, and save the changed program under another name. You have 8 slots to put your own versions into. The factory programs remain unchanged. You can download the manual to learn about even more features.

Thank you but I was asking if there were any behind the scenes non adjustable parts to any of the factor programs. What makes each individual special? Is it just what we can see and adjust, or are the truly differences in each search program that we cannot see ? Or can they all be user adjusted to all be the same?

deep uses version 2 filters that's the only unknown difference that I know of. I build off Deus fast.... Its what you can see and of course gold field is different.

Thanks Calabash. I was thinking there were some behind the scenes difference between them.. I can see why people love this thing.

FWIR
It has been said that fast, deep & hot have different versions (V2, V3.2, V4.0) of filters.
I don't know which version goes with which program though.
I'm with Calabash and use Fast to set-up my site programs.
As far as I know those would be the only non- adjustables.

basstrackerman said:
Thank you but I was asking if there were any behind the scenes non adjustable parts to any of the factor programs. What makes each individual special? Is it just what we can see and adjust, or are the truly differences in each search program that we cannot see ? Or can they all be user adjusted to all be the same?

I have had that exact question posted on the XP forum for quite a while but so far no answer. I'm guessing it has something to do with national security. :ninja:

Hot = 3.2
Deep = 2.0
All others = 4.0

Thanks Architex
I didn't know the order of the filters.
I'm not teckie enough to know what difference they make.