Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fall time of the bars in signagraph

Xergix

I'd like to know if it's just a problem of my V3i.
Doing the tests, I saw that the time of fall down of the bars in signagraph, is about six seconds, I think too long time, comparing the decay time bars in MXT, this is about three seconds.
I tried programming menu if there is a parameter to change this time, but I have not found, and I do not know if there is actually.
Is it a defect in my V3i? Can i change this time by programming?
Thank you for your help.

Hi Xergix,

The way i use the signagraph data is above where you have changed the fade rate the square above that fade just click on that and remove x and then when you get the signagraph bars just pull the trigger towards you and they will be removed.

Regards Below2Doe. Down Under In Australia.

Hi Below2Doe,
Ok , I understand, but I don't understand the scalin of fade parameter, if 7 is the default, ( about six second) and 1 is about 4 second, 100 what use is he?
Perhaps it was better 1at zero second of fade and 100 at twenty seconds or more.
Thanks
Xergix