Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

False

A

Anonymous

CZ3D sounded a strong coin tone in East Texas loam soil at a 102 year old church site. I shot the 8" bladed shovel down and layed the entire hot spot on top of the ground. The dirt had nothing in it even after re-spreading it. Nothing?? hummm... the 3D said the hole was still hot. The hole was checked by my hunting partner and his 3D said you have a coin. The hole became larger and larger big enough for the 8" coil to fit down to the 14" bottom. The origional tones were crisp money tones and not over-load large object or rusty nail spikes.
The coin tone slowely faded away to nothing and the dirt was spread and rechecked to find only silence. The sides, bottom, and top soil around the hole wouldnt produce a whisper.
Two silver dimes were just un-earthed with in feet of the target hole. I have never walked away from such a loud coin tone verified by 2 machines with such an empty question mark haunting me. I am a 30 year veteran hunter of many detectors. I current swing a CZ6A, CZ20, CZ3D,5" 8" and 10.5" coils. What do you think guys??

Did you check in all metal relative the hole and dirt. To me appears you broke the halo of a rusty nail and when brought to the top was discriminated out..Depending on the rusty target and its original metal composition anyone can be fooled now and then..

I have had this happen a few time's. Some times I can see a change in the color of the dirt. like a rusty color. My hunting partner just last Saturday dug 3 rusty nail's out of the same hole and under the nails was a coin. HH..BJ

I think you bought your machine at the wrong place.?? later, Berley