Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Falsing can be a problem

A

Anonymous

Kurt, The first thing you need to do is to take it outside turn it on and very carefully wiggle the coil wire. Especially at the coil connection at the coil and then at the unit. See if there is falsing then. After that remove the connector from the box and very carefully clean the male and female pins. They get corroded if water and muck gets on them. Please do not use any lubercant on the threads for this works itself onto the pins and falsing can occur. This is the only weak point of the Cuda and if you can preform minor maintence esp. preventative then she is the best P.I. out there. e-mail me if you need or call anytime 315-695-6434. John

Thanks, I will try this sometime today and get back. I think it is in the cable or in the coil ( water intrusion).