Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FAQFAQ.................Frequently Asked Questions

Donut said:
Ok , thanks. Seems strange that iron would be on both ends of the screen scale of our units. It's no big deal I was just wondering.
Hey Doug, you would likely benefit greatly from downloading Randy's FREE e-book "Understanding Your Xterra". There's a ton of good useable information in it, including an explanation of what Randy call his theory of "Circular Discrimination" that you might find interesting.

That e-book is like the Bible for Xterra users. Everyone that owns an Xterra should have it.

Thanks but I already did , all 96 pages and in slide in clear folders and in a hard cover binder. I also did the same withe the OEM manual so I don't wear ny OEM out.
Now if someone could sprinkle gold nuggets here in Michigan for me . I truer envy those of you that are able to go out into the desert for nuggets . That is on my bucket list but I think my time will run out before that happen lol.
Thanks, Your Friend; Doug
Ps, hate how the board slowed down in winter.

I have a ? with the 705 using the 5x10 18.75 coil and I cant use it in crushed limestone any idea on settings for this setup. Thanks for any replies