Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fathers day Gold

Terry(Mi)

Got out for 3 hrs this morning to a popular sandbar, before our family get-together. The weather was cloudy and drizzly, but I figured Id be getting wet anyway, and not dealing with speedboat wakes is a great thing! Dug lots of square tabs, and very little of anything else. I was walking back to the kayak to head back to the landing, and about 15' from the kayak I got another "59" hit....bouncing to 58 ....I figured it was going to be another tab, as they all were reading 56, 59, or 61 depending on style. Almost choked when I looked in the scoop.

It isnt yellow, but white gold will work. almost 10 Grams of 14K w/8 stones.

http://my.picresize.com/IQ21DBQ5P2/F38N5ITRZDU2I1BHEZNA

Sweet Gold find

Got out Fathers Day and dug the hard dirt. Got nailed by the rain and stuck to hunting under the trees for awhile.

Nothing good on our end and seeing you guys pull the gold tells me to go for the water