Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FBI failed to find fabled Civil War gold worth $400m

Thanks for sharing and if you find it just melt it down lol
Actually
Melt it to one ounce globs.
Add 10% silver or copper.
Put it a cement mixer with big granite rocks.
Make some sweet nuggets.
Finish with sand or pea gravel.
Your welcome.

The FBI pursued a fabled cache of stolen Civil War-era gold buried in Pennsylvania worth an estimated $400 million, but came up empty handed, according to newly unsealed court documents.

The court files reveal that an FBI agent applied for a federal warrant in 2018 to seize U.S. government gold he said was 'stolen during the civil war' and hidden in an Elk County cave.

The agent applied for the warrant out of fear the state might claim the gold if the feds sought permission, rather than the warrant. The Associated Press reported the government had been looking for the gold at the site, but federal authorities had long refused to confirm the search.

Read the rest here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9722879/Affidavit-FBI-feared-Pennsylvania-seize-fabled-gold.html
It won't let me have the page to read it! But I know our SELFISH --SELFCENTERED Elected Elites who work as Gov Agents & cover their bottoms too well until God Jehovah & Jesus EXPOSE THEM & REVEAL THEIR ROTTEN CORRUPTED LIES! Ma

The FBI pursued a fabled cache of stolen Civil War-era gold buried in Pennsylvania worth an estimated $400 million, but came up empty handed, according to newly unsealed court documents.

The court files reveal that an FBI agent applied for a federal warrant in 2018 to seize U.S. government gold he said was 'stolen during the civil war' and hidden in an Elk County cave.

The agent applied for the warrant out of fear the state might claim the gold if the feds sought permission, rather than the warrant. The Associated Press reported the government had been looking for the gold at the site, but federal authorities had long refused to confirm the search.

Read the rest here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9722879/Affidavit-FBI-feared-Pennsylvania-seize-fabled-gold.html

This gold is supposedly buried within a few miles of my deer hunting camp and in one of my prime hunting areas. One of these days I'm gonna stumble upon it.
I hope so....

Just another treasure fable that might be fun to speculate about, but there is no "there there"

Wait...what???? Y'all saying there's GOLD lying around...hiding out there!!!!! If that's true...my damn detector's been keeping it a secret from me. :oops: :mad:

For sale or trade, one slightly...(actually smashed/unrecognizable) blind, lying, stupid non-detector.
ETA - - - BUT...if you're looking for rusty washers, can slaw and zinc pennies...THIS IS YOUR MACHINE! It yours and I'll throw in $20.00 ;)

Last edited:
Wait...what???? Y'all saying there's GOLD lying around...hiding out there!!!!! If that's true...my damn detector's been keeping it a secret from me. :oops: :mad:

For sale or trade, one slightly...(actually smashed/unrecognizable) blind, lying, stupid non-detector.
ETA - - - BUT...if you're looking for rusty washers, can slaw and zinc pennies...THIS IS YOUR MACHINE! It yours and I'll throw in $20.00 ;)
Get one of those big box coil detector and get at it.
Stuff ain't always where they think they buried it.
Stories get passed down.
Times were erratic and usually in bad weather more often than not.
It could be under your feet. Never know.
I bought mine with the Garret CX+
Works very well on my CX 3.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0B1h__UBfjQ

Last edited:
I have lost all faith in anything the government tells me but...
Who hid the gold? Were they all killed in the war? After the war, did they all decide to just leave it there? Did they forget where they put it? If you helped bury it would you shut up about it forever? Was the commanding officer court marshaled for not knowing where he buried it? If these questions can be answered satisfactorily, then I might believe it. I did believe it until I considered the situation.