Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Feb 21st Hunt

Feb 21st Hunt at new site- Lee was using a F19, James used a Whites Prizm 4, and I was using the Deeptech Vista Gold. 29 bullets total were found. Vista Gold dug 16 of the bullets, they were deeep. I plan on adding a new machine to my arsenal this year.....Nokta Impact, Racer, or F19. The F19 has been very impressive at house sites in nails. Might be a fudge better then the Vista Gold, its close. The Impact & Racer are supposed to go deep. I have not seen them in the field yet. If they go deeper then my Vista Gold, I will add one to the arsenal.

Wide variety of bullets found at this site.....machine grooved 3 ringers, colt dragoons, burnsides, 58 three ringers, musketballs, sharps, enfield, and 69's.

Let me add.....I dont have the small coil for Vista Gold yet. But will get one soon and test against F19. Now that might beat the F19 in heavy iron.