Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

February surprise!

Ronstar

So last minute decision to go play. Weather high is 50 before going south again so fire up the rattle truck and head out. There is a sports field/city park on the edge of town. There is a “no mans land” area where no cars park and its between two paved parking lots, game on!

Ended up with 10 quarters, 8 dimes, 1 nickel, 2 Dollar coins (John Adams), a 50 cent size token, and a ring!!!! No one be hitting this spot!!!
Both Dollar coins were John Adams, the token was “Ye Olde Curiosity Shop” in Seattle, “Good Luck Token”. The ring ended up being junk.

Morale? If your gut says go, then GO!!!

So last minute decision to go play. Weather high is 50 before going south again so fire up the rattle truck and head out. There is a sports field/city park on the edge of town. There is a “no mans land” area where no cars park and its between two paved parking lots, game on!

Ended up with 10 quarters, 8 dimes, 1 nickel, 2 Dollar coins (John Adams), a 50 cent size token, and a ring!!!! No one be hitting this spot!!!
Both Dollar coins were John Adams, the token was “Ye Olde Curiosity Shop” in Seattle, “Good Luck Token”. The ring ended up being junk.

Morale? If your gut says go, then GO!!!
Was always a good signal for me to go detectig & as I prayed & thanked Jesus for His goodness & protection I did good on finds--if not I usually didn't find much! God is GOOD! Amen! Ma

Good example of thinking outside the box, with honey holes getting tougher and tougher to find this type of thinking is going to be essential.
Reminds me of a couple years ago my brother and myself found several silver coins just above the walking area in a park, nobody wanted to hunt that steep bank, we were slipping and sliding the whole time but we got the silver.