Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Feedback Please On Killer B Wasp Headphones...Any Good? Any Issues?

Hey Gang,

To the Killer B Wasp headphone users....How are they? Has anyone had any problems with theirs? I'm asking because a detector review site I found has a few 1 star ratings given due to wires failing and problems with the warranty. Unfortunately I bought a pair before I found the site. I still have time to exchange them but wont if they're OK and live up to the reputation. Haven't got out in the field yet to hunt with them and am starting to wonder if I made the right choice for the $$$.

Thanks

I got me a pair o' Grey Ghosts. :inlove:

The Bees are still great but i can hear more with the Ghosts.

I have been using my killer bees for 3 years know and they work great. And sent them in once ,But is was to replace a cord that I streched out and they still worked good I just wanted to replace the cord because it was so streched out which they did at no charge. I love the tone they give on my E-trac and CZ's I have had in the past. I would keep them if I were you.

Been using them and the Hornet phones for years. Tried many other top end phones and like the Killer B's the best. I have also used them in several rainy hunts w/o covering them and they have never failed me. I wouldn't use any other brand. I know others have their preferences, but mine is the Wasp!

I have used the Wasp's for over a year with my MXT and they work great I also have sunray gold's both are top of the line.

I gonna give them a shot with my SE Pro. I was leaning towards the Sun Rays but picked these up instead. I did have a pair of the Original Grey Ghosts I really liked but sold them awhile back with another machine I had.

Good Hunting!

Jim