Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Feels good to get the fire burning again.

It's been so slow here that I broke down and bought an AT Pro to go dirt digging with. Haven't had time to break it in yet but I have still been hitting the water with the ATX. Finally, yesterday, I scored a good ring, 18K and plat with a tiny diamond. This morning I found a silver that has a rotating center. Had never seen that before. My hunting grounds are hit so hard these days that I hardly find any trash anymore, which is okay. But it also means good finds are far and few between. Sometimes it is hard to stay motivated, but my fire is burning hot again. It pays to keep at it.

If nobody been hunting the dirt, you could be off to the races with that Pro. Maybe your hot spot needs time to heal a little. But squeezing out those rings had to be a boost.