Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few F19 finds from a years I have been hunting

Should have said yard... Sorry

Indians with the f19]f19 Indians so far[/url]

Very nice finds......... What kind of average depth are you getting those finds at ?.

Thanks, I like Indians but I've dug a lot of zinc's too. The depth just varies the deepest Indian was right on eight inches.

Nice finds. The low resolution pictures can't be expanded though. There seems to be an issue with the URL or the way it was posted. Would love to see more detail.

Stuff I've found with the f19. There are a few zinc's on there lol.

If I found an Indian in the ground, it probably be way to late for mouth to mouth.

I have trouble finding silver.

More f19 finds Wheaties, Indians, v nickels and a buffalo, little silver, one seated dime that's wore really smooth a couple Mercury's and a Rosie, Missouri tax tokens, other tokens, jewellery, odds and ends as well.

Thanks for the bigger pictures. Awesome finds in there. Do you use the F19 in all metal ?

Fjs440 good luck getting you an Indian. These all came from yards here in town. Indians hit all the way from 74 (pretty rough ones) to 78 on my f19. zinc's usually run towards the upper part of that but you could sure miss an Indian if you leave the zinc's.

No dfmike I just run in normal discriminate mode. But I have found the f19 can really pick out stuff in the trash.

jim tn said:
Nice Tribe you are building.:thumb up: HH jim tn
Thanks Jim tn, I sure like finding them.