Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few hours out with my Tesoro Silver uMax

deliveryboy

Today I found a great pocket spill with 11 Quarters(1 with mower damage) :), 2 cross pendants (1 possibly silver), another pendant unfortunately missing a gem or ?? but it is stamped 925 sterling silver and a handful of clad, and 2 hoop earrings? Found 2 wheaties as well the same park yesterday. Of course a handful of pulltabs and trash too.
CoZP3.jpg
WW1lu.jpg
xpc9e.jpg

found this last week in another park :)
7BQe7.jpg

n/t

Nice finds & Pendants :clapping:

I really am partial to the last pendant its Tiffany.

The Tiffany 1837 collection is a series of engraved silver and gold pieces that includes rings, pendants, earrings, charms, necklaces and bracelets engraved with "T&Co." "1837" and the "925" mark on the silver, and "750" mark on the gold.
The 1837 collection is considered one of the hallmark classic collections of Tiffany & Co.

A wonderful few hours to say the least. Congrats on the pendant.:thumbup:

Wow that is a super pocket spill recovery! The biggest spill I found was 6 clad quarters in one hole. That Tiffany pendant is a really nice find. Congrats! - Jim

Nice hunt! Tiffany, even -- impressive!