Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FEW KEEPERS

Close up of the two IH’s, showcasing the details. Noting haven’t cleaned them up at all, kinda like finds to remain
112C94F6-A5B1-4772-9A8F-75796DD7EA51.jpeg
0755C108-7628-4F39-87E6-4754C5C1FBF4.jpeg
dirty at times.

Very Nice Coins....our farmed field coins are never that nice ! Sometimes just a blank disk.
Like that with the Largies I have found around here. For the most part pre 1900 IH’s hold up well. All dependent on the soil type, how much herbicides, pesticides, ammonia, and other chemicals have been put down. The latter does create some not so good looking coins.

I was on vacation last week, had a good day last Wednesday. Great detailed 68 and 75 IH's, ladies compact ( still blush powder in it, no coinage :cautious: ), back to a two piece button, that i believe to be US military, and a sweet skeleton key. Swinging the ole reliable Etrac.

View attachment 29833
Quite handsome injuns. Old :happy:spot you got there.