Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few more days be hitting old dirt,

Old California

Hopefully if all goes well will be detecting old dirt this weekend, looking forward to using the gold.

Here's a tiny piece of costume jewerly the Gold easily detected when I was hitting a park, stuff like these pieces are hard to get not too many detectors can detect these. Have found these before and this is one of the smaller types, other machines can detect these but not with the same depth as the Gold.

Anyway, If weather allows will be taking the Gold on its first Relic adventure this weekend.
Paul (Ca)

Boy that is small! I can't wait to use my Gold when the snow is gone. Might have to go to the beach and hit the dry sand.

Good luck my friend.

Hello Frank,

Congrats on getting the Gold, you're going to enjoy the extra performance it has over other detectors.

The Gold is so easy to use, most of the time you can hunt with both full sens and bloost on. Slow recovery adds tacks on even more depth and even though its slow recovery it still has an amazing quick recovery.

Enjoy your gold, take advantage of the amazing performance hit those pounded relic sites.

Paul (Ca)

It sure is and all Gold users need to hit those pounded relic sites, looking forward to seeing future finds and tips from all Vista Tech users.

Take care,
Paul (Ca)

Will do George,

Will share my future relic hunts on this forum, with work and other priorities hard to break away for serious relic hunting. But when I do will try and post them, don't have video access but can take pictures of the terian and such.

Either going tomorrow or Sunday, long drive but looking forward to the hunt.

Thanks,
Paul (Ca)