Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few More T2 Finds

jeff@middlesex

Still working my way across this confield/housesite
1885 Candian silver dime and I think part of a lead seal. Young Queen Victoria on the back
[attachment 29444 1885a1.jpg]
[attachment 29445 1885b1.jpg]
Some Victorian Bling
[attachment 29446 victorian.jpg]
And saw this spooky looking hollow back pin looking up at me from the pile of dirt I dug.
[attachment 29447 spooky.jpg]
All found running the disc just at iron disc and the tone set for 2+

Nice finds Jeff,

You said iron at disc level, Was this at zero discrimination?

I prefer this setup if it's the same you're using, Zero discrimination with 2+ tone setup. Somehow it reduces iron masking with zero discrinimation, The two tone setup makes hunting for relics allot easier.

Congrats with your silver dime and relics,
Paul

Awesome! Any of those things worth anything? They look really cool, though. Have you thought about starting a museum? Do you are hunting in pretty much all metal mode. You must be finding a lot of junk, huh? I couldn't deal with that. I've dug my share of junk. But, each to their own.....
Keep on diggin... Kevin from Ipswich, Mass.

Thanks Kevin nope not much junk thanks to the t2. My machine just skips past the iron without missing a beat. Love this thing. Hunting in disc mode set at 30 and the 2+ tone setting.