Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few odd items off local beach post #2

Ground_Hog_MD

Got a few sharks teeth over the past week or so, and a few odd items i could use a little help ID`ng
photo 7-8-9 it appears to be a sharks tooth, but is taller and shaped different than any i have ever found, it has a high center ridge.
and almost perfect sides. unsure if it is a sharks tooth or not.
and photo 10-11. appears to be some kind of flat tooth but i cannot ID it.
thank you for any help ... H.H.

7,8,9) all are shark with the 2 leftmost being sand shark. I cant rem the 3rd one (I want to say a part of an extinct mako shark tooth).
10,11) don't know that I've ever seen those fossils.

thank you, the two on the left #9 are just for comparison. it was the one on the right #7-8 that looked very odd.
and # 10-11. ... ... ... H.H.

Yeah, thought you did, but wanted to put it in there for anyone who might not know and to lessen any possible confusion about what I was saying.
I have picked up some of those #7/8'son the Venice Fla beaches looking exactly like that and always thought they were mako tooth tops. As always, if someone can correct me, I'm always up for some lairnin. (and I Really hope you get a good ID on that weird thing in your other post)