Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few px of some outings

3RINGER

Like most couldn't wait till fall to hit some thicker sites. These are from some outings. Hope this weather holds for a few more trips. Hunting an area in 3 tone then going back in TT seems to pull a few more keepers. The first is my last time out at a burned down house site with Bill. Not did a clean up but some of the coins are fused together and the bracelet most have already been in the ground...no sign of being burnt. Hope you all are enjoying this weather while it last.

Mistake on the last px, that was from the CZ3D. Sorry about that.

Squirrel, Bill has many units for different types of hunting he does but I don't think it took long for him to see how the Racer could really help in various hunting locations loaded with iron. What gets me is hunting a spot with one unit then going back with another to pull in some more keepers due to a different kHz machine, coil size ect...

we are hoping to get to a old home site end of the week. We'll see what the Racer can pull in over there.

Thx sas, it's been fun hunting with the Racer. Simple unit to used without a lot of fiddling with to start hunting.