Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Field testing

Nauti

I have posted this as some may find it interesting and it raises a few points.I have always and will always maintain that nailboard tests and anything done in air are an absolute waste of time and that tests on real targets are the only way to judge a detectors performance.What you can see from this is any good detector will find most of the targets regardless of how much they cost.......it doesn't matter if its a simple machine or one with an infinate number of adjustments or programs.This test could easily be repeated against the manticore im betting.Most targets in the ground are found like these.......there aren't a massive percentage that are hiding under nails and if there were,if any of you have done a proper test in ground conditions,you will know that most detectors will not perform against targets masked by iron in the ground like they will on a ridiculous nailboard test.Sometimes i think its a case of people thinking if they own the latest best machine they will find more but in reality and as videos like this show,this isn't really the case.I've watched a lot of videos on nox's,manticores and the deus and i cant see how any of these are game changers either........the used market tells its own story.Just my own observations and why i wont be buying any of the latest offerings.......im still waiting for the machine that will make a big difference.
Disclaimer.......if anyone has recieved a manticore,deus etc for Christmas,that aint my problem.🤣🤣

I have posted this as some may find it interesting and it raises a few points.I have always and will always maintain that nailboard tests and anything done in air are an absolute waste of time and that tests on real targets are the only way to judge a detectors performance.What you can see from this is any good detector will find most of the targets regardless of how much they cost.......it doesn't matter if its a simple machine or one with an infinate number of adjustments or programs.This test could easily be repeated against the manticore im betting.Most targets in the ground are found like these.......there aren't a massive percentage that are hiding under nails and if there were,if any of you have done a proper test in ground conditions,you will know that most detectors will not perform against targets masked by iron in the ground like they will on a ridiculous nailboard test.Sometimes i think its a case of people thinking if they own the latest best machine they will find more but in reality and as videos like this show,this isn't really the case.I've watched a lot of videos on nox's,manticores and the deus and i cant see how any of these are game changers either........the used market tells its own story.Just my own observations and why i wont be buying any of the latest offerings.......im still waiting for the machine that will make a big difference.
Disclaimer.......if anyone has recieved a manticore,deus etc for Christmas,that aint my problem.🤣🤣
I'd like to see it done against some Tesoros.

The bow and arrow doesn't make that much difference, it's the Indian that makes the difference.
Swing speed, angle attach and of course the major difference location is the game changers.

Who you trying to convince---yourself??? :)

🤣🤣🤣🤣I don't need to convince myself,I already know by conducting many tests in actual ground conditions.It was only intended as light hearted banter,but dont feel to foolish if you have spent thousands on a detector that doesn't do much better than a set of dowsing rods.😁😁