Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finallly got out for a while today........

A

Anonymous

Hit a cornfield where an old school was that got torn down in the 50's. The farmer said it had been hit quite a few times. Still managed a 42 Merc, 4 wheats and a pretty nice Indian Head with one bad blotch (right over the date of course!!). Went to show the farmer my finds and he was gone but his dad was there. He was quite excited by my finds. He asked if any of the pennies were wheats, and I told yeah and gave him one, he acted like I gave him a $20 Dollar gold piece, and kept saying " That could have been my penny!" And had to show everyone else at the house. Sure was fun. HH Dan

Something similar happened to me. A retired farmer gave me permission to hunt where an old Roadhouse used to be. I got several wheats a merc or two and a couple Barbers, but there were a lot more nickels than usual, Buffalos and V's. Before I left I checked with the guy and told him about all the nickels, he said that there had been a nickel slot machine in the Roadhouse. I asked him if he ever played it and he said yes so I gave him a 1909 V in very nice condition and told him to not lose it this time. LOL

Tom

Yeah, the guy had gone to that school, so he thought it was cool he got something he may have lost all those years ago.