Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally A Barber

Coinseeker 78

My wife and I went to Wisconsin for a little vacation and I took my SE PRO along. I got a chance to detect a Rural Equipment museum sight that had a fairly large area of ground. I was using my 6x8 SEF coil and was finding a bunch of clad and one Wheatie. I decided to change my coil to my 10x12 SEF to cover more ground since time was running short. Lo and behold I found another Wheatie and then at 8 inches a 1906 Barber dime. I have found tons of old coins from Indian heads to shield nickels and 2 cent pieces, V nickels and seated ladies. But the Barbers were alluding me. Needless to say I am one happy camper

Nice hunt, Ron.:thumbup:

You have the best deep turf, silver detector/coil combo on the planet IMHO

The SE is the hottest of the explorers and the 10 x 12 SEF coil can handle it:thumbup:

Hope you and your wife have an enjoyable vacation

Congrats on the first.

WTG...and here's to many more.:beers: