Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally a place for Finds! Here are my most recent from an old mill site.

October is the kickoff of the MD season for me. The heat, poison ivy mosquitoes and ticks are gone, the vegetation is receding.

I hadn't been back to this spot in over a year but wanted to try out my newest detector at the site, a Teknetics T2 SE.

These were all found in a 30x30 foot area.

Cool beans Neil,

I love that Spanish silver.

Detecting is the only good thing about winter

other than a warm fire and a good cup of coffee.

Some nice finds Neal.:thumbup:

I like this time of the season too...but within a few weeks...the ground will start feeezing here.:confused:

n/t

n/t

Great hunt, Neil! That's two coins on my 'want' list - I've yet to dig an Indian or a reale - should be some here in SW New Mexico, just gotta get my coil over 'em.

Nice finds Neil .. love that 1880 copper ! :cheers:

Nice job on some oldies! The Spanish Reale is on my list to find. The IH cent is in really good shape! - Jim