Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally found a few things!

I haven't been getting out this summer with the heat and dry conditions. Finally did some detecting! The IH came from a hunted out park, and the other things came from an old farm house. You guys have any info on the button or wings pin? The button looks like it is in Russian on the back mark. It surely was a fun day and great weather.
HH to all - BF

n/t

Thanks Mike,
My buddy at work did a lookup on the pin. We ended up determining that it is a "Sweetheart" pin that came with half-wing ear rings. WWII for sure. We saw a set they were selling for $150!
Thanks again - Robin

The farm house owner was a super nice retired guy. He looked a little gruff while I was giving my intro. Then he said "I don't care". Said, if I killed some grass he would not have to mow it. haha.
Tuff farm though, wheats down at nine inches. I did find an indian head laying on the top under a pine tree (first find). Then I lost the darn thing again when I was showing the owner, I think.

U'll gona come up for field hunting this fall? Sure would be good to hunt with you again?

HH - Robin

Nice finds. The button sure looks old school :beers: Congrats.