Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally found Mr. Rosie hiding in a wheat field :wiggle:

jjaddict

Finally!!!!!!! Took me almost two years to find my first Rosie, a '59 D, nice to have that monkey off my back. Only thing left to knock off the list for the year is an 1800's silver, and an SLQ, but I don't have my hopes up for the SLQ. Six wheaties, one a '20, I think my first of that year.

Also found this old button. The house was very close to a battle site, so it could be CW, not really sure about this one, looks kinda like a button from someone's pants or jacket, but...It has 13 stars on the front, so that got me thinking that it could be pretty old. The house sits on the site of an old spring that was once used as a watering hole. Any ideas??

HH!

Hi jj
You did it again, congrats on your find i:m allllllllllways watchin to see what you find next.
guess what I found at the old carnival site that I always hit ( it just seems to not run out of things yet). Any way I detected it on 11-01-2011, but put the coins in soapy water for a couple of days so I started to clean them up two days later and what i thought was a quarter turned out to be a 1990 two pence. Thanks for the pictuere posting info. I hope to get this one posted this week.
Anyway it is copper so i guess thats why the time ranger picked it up
Happy Huntin
ranger