Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally found my 3rd and 4th silvers!

Pedlar mills

Had a friend invite me on a hunt around some 250 year old plus white oaks on a old home site was hunting red racer 5x10 coil 90 gain 10 disc, the half dollar had the hands down cleanest most awesome round tone I have heard yet read a steady 93 every sweep! The merc was in iron but still read 84 85 in amongst the iron audio. Awesome day doubled my silver count since I started detecting also found 5 Wheaties 4 in the same hole

Nice finds and congratulations, the Walker is one beautiful coin.

Randy

Nice going! Took me 5 years to find a silver half, looks like you are off to a great start for 2016.

hoping to find my 1st silver of the season with my new Racer 2 when it arrives....

only 1 silver last season with my G2 so shouldn't be hard to beat....

now that is nice , could not imagine something that big

Awesome half !!! In my almost 25 years puttin the coil to the soil I have only found 7 halves. I seated,2 barbers,3 walkers and 1 franklin.