Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally found silver with 6inch dd hf coil.

Yup, it's true! Lol lol lol. Dug this at an old turn of the century school yard this afternoon. Was about 2 inches down. Using the X705, sens 27, tracking on and using pattern 1. Had this coil for 7 years come August and this is the first silver. Found a couple of trinkets also. A tin deer pin and what I thought was a silver cross turns out to be aluminum. HH ALL!

Emmett:usaflag:

That Barber is in nice shape, congrat's.

You must not use that coil very often since it took you 7 years to find silver with it.

Yes Mark, I very seldom used it up untill this past month. Going over places I used the 3kHz coil. I think I reaped 99 percent of the silver with the 3kHz at these sites and am finding mostly the old cuff links, rings, indians that I missed and very small targets with the dd hf coil. Just glad I found the dime. I feel comfortable now using it somewhere I have never detected before. But I would probably still use the low frequency coil first. Lol. HH ALL

Emmett:usaflag:

That is a very nice silver coin for the first with that coil. Congratulations. Nice other finds also. I like the cross.

I couldn't think the other day if I had found many silvers with my 6 inch coil. I was thinking last night and my best coin 1877 cc seated quarter and a 1919 mercury dime was found with it.

that dime is really nice, my grandfather (mom's dad) was born in 1911 near Spur Texas in the back of a horse drawn wagon. yep, they were dirt poor.

damn nice coin,

mike.

Beautiful coin!!! Congratulations!!! ^_^