Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got a good day to get out.

fwcrawford

The 4' of snow finally melted and the ground thawed out, and with temperatures around 50 today,
I went back to the school where I have been having pretty good luck.
Calling for possibly 4-6" of snow tonight and ending in the morning, but I had a great day today.
Got two silver dimes, a Sacagawea dollar coin ( first one this year), three wheats, and a good count of quarters and nickels.
So far I have found 84 quarters at this site.. four of them silver.
I also got the African coin.... not silver, looked like this out of the hole.. I thought it was a silver dime until I looked closer!LOL
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0357.JPG
IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_0359.JPG

Glad you took advantage of the nice weather Felix. You had a fantastic day of hunting with a nice silver lining!! I am truly shocked with the amount of nickels found, you haven’t pulled out a gold 😳ring. It’s only a matter of time before you come face to face with glittering gold.

Any chance to get out and recover is a good day! Nice haul!!!

Yup, I never see some stuff until months later when I do the second check of everything (case in point, its French) Good catch!!

Attachments

• 52A9E872-E63B-4DE7-A79E-92AAB5125836.jpeg
    52A9E872-E63B-4DE7-A79E-92AAB5125836.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 77