Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got a pic of the necklace

MrGee

Found this yesterday near a school in a neighboring town. It's 14K gold with an amythest stone. I don't have a scale, so I cant tell you the weight. It's about the nicest thing I've found this year so far.
Sorry that they arent as sharp as I'd like them to be.

MrGee

Very nice find!!! That would get the heart rate up. Keep up the good work.

Nice necklace! Congrats!

sweet :cheers:

Really, really, nice find. How did it hit? Weak, I bet. Earlier this year I bought some estate jewely that looked exactly like that. All fine 14k chains with amethyst pendants and tiny diamonds. Your pendant appears to have much more gold in it than mine did, though. I paid around $40-$50 each. Ebayed for $120-$150. Gold value was around $80-$100 each.

Great find!

Chris

Sorry Johm, I should know to include details...Ace250 - the only machine I've ever used. I thought that the stone was an Amythest but I'm told that it is a Sapphire. It was barely covered and actually hit as foil but since I hadn't gotten even one signal in the area I decided to dig it even though I didn't have much hope for it. REALLY gllad I did!

MrGee