Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got back to hunting and found my 15th Gold ring of the year with my Compadre

deliveryboy

Ran in all metal mode and dug all repeatable signals. found this at about 3" no markings but seems to be real gold it is bent and I can see no signs of plating/flaking I just ordered a test kit so will update you on the karat, weighed in at 4.3 grams. It appears to be a handmade piece so I assume that is why no stamp.

20131218_110040_zps604c56ac.jpg

20131218_110051_zpsaec48290.jpg

Dude! Great find! Looks real old being hand scribed and all...what a year!:please:
Mud

Nice find. Doesn't look hand made but sure looks old.

You sure had a good year. All that gold. Sure paid for your detectors. Keep that up you could retire soon. Great job... KEN

Man your hot with the gold, but it sounds like your earning every piece. As old as it looks it might have belong to the "Lone Ranger". Ya might want to look into that.:biggrin:

lol Lone Ranger , never thought of that :p Thanks everyone for looking :) Hope you all find some great treasures soon!

[size=large]wife had my 18k ring made for our 40th wed aniversary a couple of years ago. it has no markings at all but was made by a jeweler.
i also read somewhere that a lot of old jewelry were not mark.

HH[/size]

15 gold rings in one year.....you should be ashamed! I've only found one in my entire life!! (of course, I've only been at this for 3 yrs.) Seriously, that's some terrific saves, great job!!!

I just noticed why you have found so many gold rings.......you got/had more detectors than I have socks!! :biggrin:

What a great year, gold wise!
A huge congratZ!