Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got my TWO CENTS worth!

osgood

Hurrah. Took my digging buddy to the site of a mid 19th century school. Got an odd mixed signal, both mid and high. I find this coin and by the shape of the thing, I think

I absolutely believe that coin was shaped that way intentionally. The 1867 is centered in the bottom of the coin. Perhaps someone was making a button or something. In nature, it just wouldn't be that perfectly aligned....well the odds would be dramatically against it. Just my $.02 worth.....

HH, and cool find, regardless.

Gitterdug

nice hunt! too bad the 2 cent coin is all bent. Nonetheless it is still a great find!

Someone shaped that coin with a hammer and anvil, but that just makes it an even neater find!
Wish I could find some of those Indians too, but not many of those around out here in the "old" west
Except those walking on two legs of course!
H h Ed in co

a digger from California visiting, once while we where out hunting said you guys in the east are lucky you get to find silver, all we get out where i live is gold! CO

Nice finds!