Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out today :clapping:

1950cupajo

Only an hour and a 1/2 but it kicked my tuckus :confused: I was out for what seemed like a 1/2 hr. Time flys when your having fun. :p

I only bagged 2 quarters and 4 pennies, 4 pop tops. I really do love this activity and I don't rush anything, can you tell? Besides that I was learning a new machine. The AT Gold. I always use the park as a learning environment for any new machine.

I bought this machine because it's so dang versatile. But I do want to nugget shoot with it, but the snakes are coming out this time of year here. I have snake legends but I don't want to test them. Here in California we have a Mojave green. Bad snake. It's venom is like a cobras. Enough said.

Yeah Jim, no snake bite photo's please:laugh: But, some just detected nugget pictures when the snakes go back to hibernating would be nice!!:thumbup:

Glad you got out and are learning the At/Gold. Snakes have been crawling here for some time. We have so much standing water the skeeters are what scare me the most. There have been several cases of that disease people get from mosquitoes, but I can't remember the name. Is is West Nile? Lots of horses getting sick.